Monday, August 27, 2007

Yep, We Home School

As the first day of school hits us, it dawned on me that a school blog might be a fun thing to do.

Many of our friends and family have expressed interest in various degrees about our choice to home school our kidlets. I realize that it seems foreign, exciting, insane, and hundreds of other things - I also realize that it's kind of a new thing to a lot of people we know. For this reason, I thought it might be nice to share what our school is like with all of you!

Feel free to comment on anything you see here, I'll be posting some of the kids' daily work and probably some random stories and such. I know this will be a huge learning experience for myself as well as the kids, and I hope that you all learn something from us as well :)

Much love and many blessings,
Angela

No comments: